[AT] New product panics (was) Detroits

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 09:33:35 PDT 2006

I had an older computer when the Y2K came around and had to get a program  to
update the calendar so it would work properly.

Also the older engines used the lead to lubricate the valve stems if you
used only unleaded in them at first it would be pretty hard on the valve guides.
I think they may have added something since then because you don't hear much
about that problem anymore.

sometimes they start out with a problem then slowly add things to take care
of it and we just go on with our lives not really noticing it.

In a message dated 8/1/2006 9:22:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,