[AT] Travels was:JD 3 pt parts needed.

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 1 06:38:26 PDT 2006

At 8/1/2006, you wrote:
>Are you at Branson?

I am several miles east of there.  That is one of the few places I have no
desire to go.  This weekend I will be in Mansfield for a garden
show.  Sometime in the next couple of weeks I am headed for Independence
for a week then it is north east to Mt Pleasant, IA for the Old Threshers show.

>I don't guess you are coming south west from there into AR?

I came through there on my way here from Austin, TX.  Before that I was in
Houston and before that I was in Austin for a week taking a Red Cross RTT
class.  I left Southern California in early June after spending most of May
in Hollister, CA turning Diesel Fuel into noise with the help of a 2-53 in
an HD5 pulling a disk.  In mid April I was in northern California at
Gridley and Chico taking Red Cross ECRV and other classes.  In Chico I
studied for and passed the Amateur General Class License.  In March I was
on the Island of Saipan in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.  I spent the
winter in Southern California.

Don Bowen              Awl Knotted Up        KI6DIU

http://www.braingarage.com

My travel journal

I am omnivagant.