[AT] Any body go to LeSueur on Sat or Sunday?

OldIron oldiron at charter.net
Sun Apr 30 20:40:56 PDT 2006

I went early Friday morning and my children came shortly afterwards. I
didn't know the public should not show up till 10:00 AM I was surprised
to see so many sold chalked in on items. We purchased some good deals
and I went home broke. Saturday with the steady rain and no money I did
not want to punish myself by having to pass up more items.

My son talked to one of the dealers on Saturday evening and he said a
steady large crowd on Saturday. Even though it rained all day.

Myron Busch
Northfield MN.