[AT] Metal building

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Apr 27 06:04:35 PDT 2006

Also make sure that the price actually includes all the materials you
will need. I know of one person who bought a corrugated steel Quonset
style building. The price looked good so he ordered. When the building
came he found out that the assembly bolts were extra cost. They also had
told him that he would need a knee wall for the building to bolt to,BUT
they didn't tell him that the wall needed to have a special angle on top
for the building to set on. They did however have brackets available at
extra cost that would allow him to attach the building. Then he found
out that the end walls came without any door openings, even when the
sales brochure showed one entry door included. They also didn't mark the
panels so it was a puzzle when you started out attempting to match the
holes.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York