[AT] NH 376

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Apr 14 05:43:11 PDT 2006

I used to sell New Holland equipment, and the new ones aren't much
different from the older ones. The only thing that the mechanic who
worked on them mentioned was that the knotter had to be set up exactly
right as per the manual. And, of course, they can't be worn or beat up.
But that is pretty much the same with any baler. The Good News is that
all the parts are easily available, should you need any. It sounds like
you got a very nice machine.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy. -James Madison, fourth US president (1751-1836)