[AT] Ebay item Allis Chalmers front wheel and tire

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Apr 11 14:14:30 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

I have a stack of those myself.  You can buy them for about $5 if not free
and they work great but just don't look original.  For rolling a project
around or for a mowing tractor you can't beat them.

Walt,  I didn't look at the wheel and tire that close.  To me it just looked
rusty.  If it is solid enough to sandblast and paint it would be a good deal
to someone that needed it.  No one asked you to buy it.  I passed the link
along in hopes that it would help someone and I expect whom ever that might
be will have sense enough to make an informed descision for themselves.

I'd appreciate it if you would accept my post in the spirit in which I
intended it and stop being such a jerk.  You wonder why folks on the list
give you a hard time?  Read some of you posts and imagine that someone else
wrote them.

Charlie