[AT] OT for those interested in aviation

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 05:55:09 PDT 2006

        Just thinking allowed a little bit. I've been
told that civilian road maps are made just a little
bit off from accurate in order to throw any attackers
off course from susesptible targets. I'm not sure how
true this is at least now days.
        Having said that, I have to wonder if or
rather how accurate this site shows a flight. I
haven't tried tracking a plane yet but with a real
quick look into the site, only one question comes to
mind....Isn't this information that 'Osamah' doesn't
need to know???  I would think so.
        Maybe you guys can set my feeble mind at ease
by telling me there's nothing on this site our "foes"
can use to....well you know!

Danny Tabor