[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 4 16:23:00 PDT 2006

Larry -

Thanks a lot for the help and advice. I've tinkered with old cars,
trucks, garden tractors, tillers, mowers, etc. most of my adult life,
but inheriting that JD tractor has added one more "hobby." Once our
upstate NY temps start improving, I'll be in the barn, playing homage
to my late father-in-law by keeping that old tractor up to snuff and
going. After many years in my positions in magazine editing and
writing, working on machinery is a welcome change. Thanks again.

Bob