[AT] Any body go to LeSueur on Sat or Sunday?

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Apr 30 19:59:57 PDT 2006

I didn't make it this year, Ernie.  Cold and rainy weather is a poor excuse,
since bad weather would imply less competition for bargains, wouldn't it?
Anyway, I was in the shed at home that day and got the JD H prepped the rest
of the way for painting.  Now for a nice day when I can take the day off to
shoot it green!

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.