[AT] JD 60 manifold gasket

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 09:23:42 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/28/2006 4:36:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tomehrkam at houston.rr.com writes:
----------------
Check the manifold with a straight edge. If it is warped then take it to
a machine shop to be trued up. Install it with a new gasget and enjoy it
for the next 40  years.

-----------------------------
Just to let you guys know I wasn't the one who said to take it to the
machine  shop.
---------------------------
This  is my first massage on the subject. You jumped on me now how about
jumping on  Tom after all he seems to agree with me and you know that's not good
for  list.
----------------------
Exhaust  manifold Gaskets always burn through so the only  cure is to
replace
it. also check to see that the manifold seats good against the engine   block
or you will have to do it all over again. If the intake and exhaust  are
married together then be sure to loosen the bolts  and reset  them so that
all fits
correctly.  Its always better to do it  right the first time and  not have to
do it over.

Walt   Davies
Some  how you guys seem to only get all over me for saying something that you
don't  like or being rude.
You think Farmers message of "Nonsense" was not rude. Come on.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460