[Farmall] Cub Mower

Ken Mulenex@cox.net kmulenex at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 09:49:08 PDT 2006

I bought a international 142 / or woods belly mower for my Cub here awhile back and it needs parts. I have it mounted on my 1950 Cub and it works great while it is not cutting grass. When I lower it and start cutting grass it goes for about ten feet, and the PTO stops and it sounds just like a old Ford I had when it would not go into gear. So I took off the transmission cover an checked the sleeve and PTO shaft and could not find any thing wrong with the shifting or engagement.  Does any one have any ideas on what my problem is as I am knee deep in grass.

 I am also in need of a left hand skid for a international 142 mower. Does any one know where or  who might have one that I could buy

Kenly Mulenex
Old Tractor Guy