[AT] JD 60 manifold gasket

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Sun Apr 30 08:33:25 PDT 2006

Yes this is out of hand, but only because of Walt. Walt has appointed
himself God and heaven help anyone who dares to have an opinion other than
his. I have remained quiet on this issue for a long time but must speak
out. Of the posts I have put on this list only once has Walt  said
something good about what I said. The other 99 times he has replied with,
not another suggestion or possible solution to a problem, but turned it
into a personal attack as he has done here. I don't know Walts age but
Obviously he is old enough that he thinks he knows it all and that the rest
of us are completely stupid. One thing I have learned about working with
all the stuff is that there is not one solution that will work for every
problem. Also what works for one sitution will not work for another. I
thought the purpose of this list was to share ideas for people to consider
and let them chose what seems best for them. I say let Walt either learn to
be respectful of other peoples opinions or get the------ off the list. I
for one sure won't miss him and his downright rude comments.
Greg Hass