[Farmall] F-20 Sleeve installation question

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 30 04:03:01 PDT 2006

That's exactly why I never read service manuals---they keep proving me
wrong!!!  Seriously though I'd go with the IH specs if possible. I would
assume its slightly above to help ensure a good seal, especially if you have
a metal ring around the cylinder opening.

So, how far did you get putting it back together?

John