[AT] JD 60 manifold gasket

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 20:22:11 PDT 2006

Farmer,   In case you don't understand here is the simple facts  for you.
Exhaust manifolds get very, very hot,hot enough to melt some  metals I have seen
them red hot that will melt lots of metals. Exhaust gaskets  are made to
withstand these very hot temperatures that why you don't use gasket  sealers and
such on them as they get hot and burn off leaving the system  unprotected. If
you thinks that's nonsense then be my guest and use them all you  want.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460