[Farmall] 100 breaking crankshafts

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Apr 29 06:33:37 PDT 2006

John,

I can't say about the 100, but I took a broken crank out of my early Bronco
in 3 pieces.  It failed at very low RPM... partly from torsional vibration,
but mostly because it was a Ford.  I always think of that when I putter
around with my Farmalls at low speed.  I won't lug them under any kind of
load because of the possibility of breaking the crank.

George Willer