[AT] Allis 917

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Apr 28 19:15:46 PDT 2006

    John;
    My John Deere did the same thing. When the belt came off, it
apparently caught the wires under the tractor and unplugged a wiring
disconnect plug. Plugged it back together and been working ever since.
    There should be a main fuse in the wiring that may have blown.
Check the plug connections at the back of the ignition switch.
Sometimes they corrode and lose connections.. CHECK ALL GROUNDS!!!!

                Gene