[AT] JD 60 manifold gasket

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Fri Apr 28 16:32:14 PDT 2006

D.D. Just went thru this process with my JD 720. No big deal. Soaked the
bolts for several day with a rust penetrative. Lightly tapping on bolts as I
added penetrative. After several day, (don't be in a hurry) all bolts came
loose. Backed them off enough so that I could remove them all. Eased up
exhaust manifold and slipped new gasket into place after removing remains of
old gasket. Replaced bolts and torque to speck after running a bit checked
and retourqed as required. . Had to removed fuel line but that was all. Good
luck.  JG