[AJD] Power steering on Model 50

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Fri Apr 28 15:10:17 PDT 2006

Wayne

When I purchased my JD 630 several years ago, when driving it coming to a
corner and making a right (I think it was right, been a few years) turn, it
would not let me do it.  Turning it back and trying it several times I could
make the turn, of course many times I was past the corner.  What fixed my
power steering was to drain the fluid and refill with the 2 cylinder John
Deere powering steering fluid from John Deere.  It has worked fine since
then.

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Az