[AT] New Old trailer and Sand Blaster.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 10:33:53 PDT 2006

I paid my neighbor $100 for and old tilt trailer with only the frame worth
salvaging the wood won't even burn in the fireplace its so bad.  The frame  is
is in very good condition need cleaning and painting so i went to Harbor
freight and they had their 40 lbs. pressurized sand blaster on sale for $79. it
was $129 it works great if you turn on all the valves. Giggle
With new paint and new wood I will have a very nice 8X12 tilt trailer for
hauling my smaller tractors around. I will send pics of it when i get it  done.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460