[AT] Metal building

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 27 05:22:21 PDT 2006

One more thing to consider.  If the building you want requires that you pour
a concrete foudation with a trench or groove for the panel joints or if it
requires that you put anchor bolts in the concrete,  ALL of those
requirements MUST be dead square, straight and the distances have to be
really close.  Otherwise you will have a hard to near impossible task
setting the building up.  (this is assuming you are talking about one of the
arch or q-hut type buildings on the web sites I linked).

Charlie