[AT] Metal building

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 26 19:07:12 PDT 2006

Ron I don't know of that manufacturer.  That doesn't mean a thing.
What does matter is talking to someone who has erected one of their
buildings.  Some buildings go together really easy.  Others have holes in
the wrong places or no holes where they should be or bad drawings, etc.  If
you can't erect it, it isn't much good to you.   If you have to modify it or
struggle with it your  labor costs will eat up your material savings pretty
quick.

Also, make sure the building they are supplying meets your local building
codes, wind and snow loads and make sure they have an engineers stamp on the
drawings from an engineer licensed in your state (CA in your case).

Just some things to think about.

Charlie