[AT] Source for Allis Parts

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Wed Apr 26 17:41:45 PDT 2006

Ray-
The Agco allis dealer in Auburn will (I think) have them in stock at a price
that is comparable to any of the others mentioned.  BTW - the dealership is
Main and Pinckney and they will UPS on a credit card if you don't want to
burn gas.  I'm quite a bit closer to you, but usually have them ship.  Too
bad for you Brown's tractor isn't any more.  give  ahollar if you can't find
the phone.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
AC One Seventy diesel