[Steam-engine] Tri cocks-

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Sun Apr 23 22:08:11 PDT 2006

Hi Rick,
I seen them in a boiler supplies company I order boiler accessories
from. I originally bought the ones from them i'm having trouble with. They
have been on the boiler for 3 years now. I had a hard time keeping
pressure up when I done my yearly hydro, because they were leaking.
They're getting to where they waste alot of water. Anyway I have not had
them apart yet, but how did you rebuild them? Did you buy the seats or did
you make them?
Thanks.
Andrew.

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com