[AT] Misc Stuff (was test)

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 17:09:21 PDT 2006

I'm just glad it has warmed up enough that most of us feel like getting out
and about again.  It seems like there has been quite a bit of iron moving
around lately.  I've recently been contacted both to sell some of my "parts
tractors" for scrap, as well as getting a few calls to see if I would be interested
in buying more.  It's amazing to me how much has been hauled away lately, and
as things get tight I think we'll see more and more go off for scrap just to
pay for gas money.  I've been tempted to thin out the herd a little, but the way
I see it, in another 20 years, cast iron might be just a valuable as gold is
today....one can only hope.

Personally, I'd love to be buying more tractors right now, but when I have to
decide between covering living expenses and spending the money on "good
deals" I guess reality sets in, even though I know they probably end up in China.
Has anyone noticed much of a drop in auction prices this spring?  I'm still
waiting for a decent sale to pop up around me...but not too soon.

Enjoy, Joe

-------------------------------1145837361

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I'm just glad it has warmed up enough that most of us feel like getting=
 out and about again.  It seems like there has been quite a bit of iron=
 moving around lately.  I've recently been contacted both to sell=20=
some of my "parts tractors" for scrap, as well as getting a few calls&n=
bsp;to see if I would be interested in buying more.  It's amazing=20=
to me how much has been hauled away lately, and as things get tight I think=20=
we'll see more and more go off for scrap just to pay for gas money.  I'=
ve been tempted to thin out the herd a little, but the way I see it, in anot=
her 20 years, cast iron might be just a valuable as gold is today....one can=
 only hope.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Personally, I'd love to be buying more tractors right now, but when I h=
ave to decide between covering living expenses and spending the money on "go=
od deals" I guess reality sets in, even though I know they probably end up i=
n China.  Has anyone noticed much of a drop in auction prices this spri=
ng?  I'm still waiting for a decent sale to pop up around me...but not=20=
too soon.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV></BODY></HTML>