[Farmall] Fw: voltage regulator on a Farmall 100

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 23 14:38:07 PDT 2006

Your Farmall 100 was built between 1954 and 1956. Did you follow the
directions and "polarize" the generator when you installed it?

If so, it sounds like your regulator may be defective. But others may
have a better idea.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth,
without either virtue or talents... The artificial aristocracy is a
mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to
prevent its ascendancy. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect
and author (1743-1826)