[AT] Plow scouring

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Apr 23 09:02:12 PDT 2006

	Don't bother trying to get rid of the rust. Just be sure it is dry and
fairly clean and spray or brush on a coat of graphite paint (Slip-Plate
etc.) and let it dry good. It will scour instantly and the dirt will wear
on the paint until the rust has had time to wear off. You can buy the
graphite paint at almost any farm store like TSC. We originally used it to
paint the inside of hopper wagon beds (don't try to stand on it) for ear
corn. I later got to using it on shovels and all kinds of other stuff
including plows. It works great on sickle mower bars and guards too. I
have also used it to paint the underside of lawn mower decks.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/