[AT] rain; now Grain Drill

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 23 08:55:04 PDT 2006

John
It has been many decades since I have been around a grain drill; so my
thoghts may be ??
Have you checked any spring mfgers as to what standard, reasonably priced,
springs they stock or mfgr that may be of interest to you?     Or what
spring mfgr they recommend in case they do not mfgr the type/size spring you
are needing?
Herb