[AT] test

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Apr 23 05:49:59 PDT 2006

The SPAM/Phish subject tag is added automatically by my Virus/SPAM scanning
service provider.   It does this to messages that score high enough to
raise their software's suspicions, but not high enough to discard the
message.   They then add the tag as a "warning" so you will be careful
opening it since they couldn't be sure.

Hope this helps,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS