[AT] test

Gayle or Ron Chew gorrchew at gte.net
Sun Apr 23 07:21:34 PDT 2006

We had noticed that change a couple of weeks ago to the Lancaster
farming ads. Whenever you send the ads, it is marked "Spam Phish" ...
but they are coming through. The list has always gotten quieter in
Spring, but this year is extremely quiet... You all must really be busy,
with nothing to share/no problems.

Do we have any list members snowed under in South Dakota??

Ron & Gayle
On the CASE
Granite Falls, WA