[AT] rain

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Apr 22 03:33:41 PDT 2006

Hi John,
I hope you have gotten some rain from the morning storms.  They blew through
here about 5:30 AM.  Some severe thunderstorm warnings but so far we seemed to
have missed the roughest weather.  Another line of storms is expected this
afternoon.
David
Yadkin County, NC (just a few miles from ATIS central)