[AJD] CORN PLANTER PART

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Apr 21 13:36:53 PDT 2006

On 2nd thought,as you have both parts manuals, I would get other casting #'s from
other areas and attempt to narrow it down as to which parts book is correct for your
planter
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Apr 21  8:05 , 'Richard E. Garrett' <rgarrett at evansville.net> sent: