[Steam-engine] Welded boiler certification?

Lorija799 at aol.com Lorija799 at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 11:34:58 PDT 2006

If they reused the dome, then it is not a new boiler, but technically a
rebuild of an old one.  work up a drawing, with stress calcs on the thing that
gives the mawp and submit it to the authority in question and see what happens.
Did Terning have an "R"stamp?  I know there was not "S" stamp, but if it was a
repair then the lessor would be ok

JJ

--part1_3c0.cc3de8.317a7fd2_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">If they reused the dome, then it is=
 not a new boiler, but technically a rebuild of an old one.  work up a=20=
drawing, with stress calcs on the thing that gives the mawp and submit it to=
 the authority in question and see what happens.  Did Terning have an "=
R"stamp?  I know there was not "S" stamp, but if it was a repair then t=
he lessor would be ok<BR>
<BR>
JJ</FONT></HTML>