[Farmall] click error

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Fri Apr 21 05:47:57 PDT 2006

But, Joe...

First of all, sorry to hear about the foot.  Hope you mend
quick.

Now...part of the reason for all the hoopla was because you
posted to the list asking to be removed.  It wasn't your
departure that was causing the stir, so much as the manner
in which you were trying to depart.  You see... EVERY SINGLE
MESSAGE has unsubscribe instructions right at the bottom!
Go ahead, scroll down and check this one.  The Farmall list
server automatically appends this link to every message.

Stick around... if you can't read the notes, just
block-delete to keep your Inbox tidy, and read what you can
when you can.

Best regards,
Steve O.