[Farmall] click error

joseph buckley josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 21 05:44:00 PDT 2006

JM
Left Foot, I' got two of 'em though so I still have a spare. Dodging a semi
truck and got run over by a golf cart. It was the better of two choices! I
live on the coast of Mississippi, or what is left of it.  Oh yeah, in
answer to another comment, have never owned a Sears lawn tractor. Cub Low
Boy is my lawn master. Wife did buy a John Deere from Home Depot last year.
We are going to counciling.
Keep 'em runnin'
JB

while you were kickin' the boss in the butt!
>   Where are you (you and your broken foot)?  If you will have a lot  of
time on your hands I have this 340U........   ;-)
>   Keep a good thought and keep your dog elevated.
>   JM
>
> joseph buckley <josephlbuckley at earthlink.net> wrote:  That was my
origional reason for wanting off the mailing list James. Since
> then, I have reconsidered (Broke my foot at work and have more time to
read
> the letters). Funny how life works sometimes.
> Joe

Gulfport
> has taken me away for weeks at a time. We are  all just trying to survive
> down here right now. My Big Red will be  restored someday, and when I get
> to work on it again, I will have time  to download and savor each pearl
> that you have to offer. Please do not  take a minor mistake like my errant
> click on a micro link and make a  federal case out of it.
> > Thanks, Joe
> >

> > joseph buckley
> > josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
> > Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help
slow
> climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day
> > --0-1483645984-1145485862=:95177
> >
> > Huh?
>
> joseph buckley
> <josephlbuckley at earthlink.net> wrote:
> class="replbq" style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);
margin-left:
> 5px; padding-left: 5px;">  Hey lighten up guys! The thing is that I just
> don't have enough time  right now to work on my F-20. My home was damaged
> by Katrina and my job  at the port of Gulfport has taken me away for weeks
> at a time. We are  all just trying to survive down here right now. My Big
> Red will be  restored someday, and when I get to work on it again, I will
> have time  to download and savor each pearl that you have to offer. Please
> do not  take a minor mistake like my errant click on a micro link and make
> a  federal case out of it.
> Thanks, Joe
>

> joseph
> buckley
> josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
> Why Wait? Move to
> EarthLink.
>
> ote>

> ---------------------------------
countries) for 2¢/min or less.
> --0-1731660091-1145574771=:47400
>
> JB-<br>  Ya big oaf!  How did you manage to bust your foot?  I
hope it happened while you were kickin' the boss in the butt!<br>  Where
are you (you and your broken foot)?  If you will have a lot  of time
on your hands I have this 340U........   ;-)<br>  Keep a good
<josephlbuckley at earthlink.net></i></b> wrote:<blockquote
class="replbq" style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left:
5px; padding-left: 5px;">  That was my origional reason for wanting off the
mailing list James. Since<br>then, I have reconsidered (Broke my foot at
work and have more time to read<br>the letters). Funny how life works
<farmall @lists.antique-tractor.com=""><br>> Date: 4/19/2006 5:56:10
PM<br>> Subject: Re: [Farmall] click
<josephlbuckley @earthlink.net=""> wrote:  Hey lighten up<br>guys! The
thing is that I just don't have enough time  right now to work on<br>my
F-20. My home was damaged by Katrina and my job  at the port of
Gulfport<br>has taken me away for weeks at a time. We are  all just trying
to survive<br>down here right now. My Big Red will be  restored someday,
and when I get<br>to work on it again, I will have time  to download and
savor each pearl<br>that you have to offer. Please do not  take a minor
mistake like my errant<br>click on a micro link and make a  federal case
buckley<br>> josephlbuckley at earthlink.net<br>> Why Wait? Move to
EarthLink.<br>> _______________________________________________<br>>
Farmall mailing list<br>>
gt;    <br>>
>  ---------------------------------<br>> Celebrate Earth Day everyday!
Discover 10 things you can do to help slow<br>climate change. Yahoo! Earth
Day<br>> --0-1483645984-1145485862=:95177<br>> Content-Type:
text/html; charset=iso-8859-1<br>> Content-Transfer-Encoding:
buckley<br><josephlbuckley at earthlink.net></i></b>
wrote:</josephlbuckley></farmall></jrmoraninc><blockquote
=""><br>class="replbq" style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255);
margin-left:<br>5px; padding-left: 5px;">  Hey lighten up guys! The
thing is that I just<br>don't have enough time  right now to work on my
F-20. My home was damaged<br>by Katrina and my job  at the port of Gulfport
has taken me away for weeks<br>at a time. We are  all just trying to
survive down here right now. My Big<br>Red will be  restored someday, and
when I get to work on it again, I will<br>have time  to download and savor
each pearl that you have to offer.
>  Please<br>do not  take a minor mistake like my errant click on a micro
link and make<br>a  federal case out of it.<br>Thanks,
Wait? Move
size="1">Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do<br>to
help slow climate change. <a
=""><br>href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/earthday/*http://earth