[AT] List?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Apr 21 05:12:25 PDT 2006

Came through real well here in Central Oklahoma.

If you are not to busy send us a little rain.  Our soil moisture is quite
low and so are the ponds and lakes by about ten feet.

We did  enjoy visiting with Ron at Portland 2004

H. L.

On 4/21/2006 6:54:51 AM, Gayle or Ron Chew (gorrchew at gte.net) wrote: > Is the list down? > > Different friends have told me this last week that their messages to me > have been bounced. Before I go to our provider, I thought I had better > check with the rest of you? > > Thanks, > Gayle Ron > On the CASE > Granite Falls, WA > > > > > -- > No virus found in this outgoing message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.4/319 - Release Date: 4/19/06