[Farmall] Re: plow parts for a Super A

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Apr 20 08:19:39 PDT 2006

I am unable to answer Tom's question, but I am hoping one or more of the
"real" farmers  on the Farmall ATIS list is. As he is not (yet) an ATIS
member, please reply to him directly at <jthombailey at yahoo.com>.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth,
without either virtue or talents... The artificial aristocracy is a
mischievous ingredient in government, and provisions should be made to
prevent its ascendancy. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect
and author (1743-1826)