[AJD] Adjusting Crank End play in JD A

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Apr 19 20:10:37 PDT 2006

This may be way to simple an answer, but I've had the crank out of B, G, and
H models, and I just assembled the clutch side and then the flywheel side
and adjusted the end play by how far the flywheel is slid onto the splines.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.