[Farmall] click error

joseph buckley josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 19 15:06:28 PDT 2006

Hey lighten up guys! The thing is that I just don't have enough time right now to work on my F-20. My home was damaged by Katrina and my job at the port of Gulfport has taken me away for weeks at a time. We are all just trying to survive down here right now. My Big Red will be restored someday, and when I get to work on it again, I will have time to download and savor each pearl that you have to offer. Please do not take a minor mistake like my errant click on a micro link and make a federal case out of it.
Thanks, Joe

joseph buckley
josephlbuckley at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.