[Farmall] Cub w/sickel

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 11:59:14 PDT 2006

On Apr 19, 2006, at 2:02 PM, George Willer wrote:

> Or learn to copy and paste links until you include the file type
> before
> attempting to open them.  That seems to me to be the best solution.

If the link is not clickable, and has wrapped to the next line, copy
and paste won't work either as partway through the link is a new line
character or a space, or sometimes both. When you paste this into a
browser address bar you then need to edit out the new line and/or
space characters before the link will work.

"Convention" in eMail software is that if the link is enclosed in < >
that the client software will allow a click on a whole link even if
it extends across several lines. It only takes a second to put a <
then paste your link then type a > when inserting a link into an eMail.

Roger