[Farmall] Wrapped LInks

Howard R Pletcher n9ads at juno.com
Wed Apr 19 12:41:51 PDT 2006

For my Explorer software, even the < > brackets won't make the wrapped
link clickable.

But an easy way to work around the problem is to start to forward the
message, delete the carriage return (and any other characters indicating
a quoted line) at the end of the line so the whole link is back together
and click on it from there.

Howard