[Farmall] Cub w/sickel

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 06:52:47 PDT 2006

On Apr 19, 2006, at 8:26 AM, George Willer wrote:

> You cannot include the picture itself, but I think you can include
> the URL
> of a picture hosted elsewhere, maybe even a couple.
>
> http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/Group%
> 5Fphotos/st
> ragglers_cropped.jpg
>
> http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/Group%
> 5Fphotos/li
> neup_cropped.jpg

It is helpful if long urls like the above are enclosed in < > marks -
this (at least attempts to) stop them breaking in transmission so
that they can be clicked in the readers' eMail software.

The above were broken where the lines wrapped, so wouldn't open when
I clicked them, but if I send them below enclosed in < > they should
be OK.

<http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/Group%
5Fphotos/stragglers_cropped.jpg>

<http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/Group%