[Farmall] Farmall Super M Axle Leak

Richard Pope popeman at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 18:55:32 PDT 2006

Ed & Dave:

That seal number must be correct.  Everything went together just fine.  I'm
renting a hydraulic engine hoist tomorrow to put the wheels back on.  Then
Thursday I'll prime & paint the rims and get those new Firestones on the
tractor!

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p41850975nn.jpg

Richard in Apple Valley