[Farmall] Cub Low Boy 185

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Tue Apr 18 07:56:58 PDT 2006

I bought my 185 two years ago, 60 inch deck, turf tires, "old" battery ;
but it had 3 pt. hitch and the hood and grill had just been professionally
painted. Bought it from my local Case IH  dealer, a prive sale from the
owner because it was his own personal tractor. I felt he won't  screw me
over as we have dealt with them for 3 generations and they are also in
there third generation of ownership. I paid $2500 for mine and have been
pleased with it encountering only the normal maintance problems for its age.
Greg Hass
Michigan