[Farmall] Jumping Ship . . .

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 05:30:55 PDT 2006

Guys-
  My comment about "jumping ship" was, more or less, a "throw away"  line.  However, in other instances, I think that when some  "members" post that "please unsubscribe me" thing, they are trying to  send some less-than-subtle message that they have been offended in some  way.  Obviously, the self-unsubscribe edit option is  evident.  It is amusing, that is all.
  Today, I am shackled to my wife in order to assist with the spring  garden cleaning chores.  On the plus side, I get to trot out the  1957 Cub Low Boy and haul away her weeding result.  Nice and  sunny, though cool here in Rochester.  Life is good.  I'll  get around to unsubscribing later in the day. ;-)
  JM

Arthur Umland <artsd at aol.com> wrote:      Since when have the combined aromas of gasoline, diesel fuel, grease,
IH paint and oil become considered as "smelling funny?" After three
years I find that my IH shed is just gaining the appropriate and
nostalgic smell when I enter it!

                  Art   :)