[AT] new tractor hauler

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Mon Apr 17 09:07:13 PDT 2006

My current plan is electric over hydraulic. The shoes, cylinders and
hydraulic lines have just been redone. All I need to do is remove the
vacuum booster and master cylinder and replace is with one of the new
electric/hydraulic units. These are basically electric pumps that are
operated by the same tow vehicle unit that operates the electric brakes.
As near as I can tell some have a set pressure but most can be adjusted
for the load.