[AT] new tractor hauler

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Mon Apr 17 06:58:25 PDT 2006

The trailer has the master cylinder and vacuum booster on it with two
hoses which are supposed to connect to the tow truck. One is vacuum
supply the other is the vacuum control. To keep the brakes as they are I
would need the control unit for the tow vehicle. I will probably switch
to an electric actuator so I can use it with almost any tow vehicle. I
have two Ford 4x4 diesels and a short wheel base KB-5 International that
I hope to repower this summer and use for a tow vehicle. I think it will
be cheaper to put on an electric actuator on the trailer than to convert
all my potential tow vehicles to vacuum. Thanks though, I'll keep it in
mind.
Dan