[AT] new tractor hauler

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 08:48:25 PDT 2006

Dan, for what my opinion is worth, I am in total
agreement with you, go electric.  Having said that and
not having done research into alternatives (electric
over hydraulic?) I would try to convert to straight
electric brakes, fewer hassles now and in the future.
Again, my opinion, still your trailer.
May everything work out better than planned!

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan