[AJD] Oil pressure

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 22:01:34 PDT 2006

Tommy,

   As Greg says, check it with a good guage.   The oil
pressure adjustment is on the pulley side.  It is a
3/4 inch pipe plug in the side of the crankcase.  You
pull that plug and there is a 9/16's bolt inside with
a slot in it for a screwdriver.

    I have bought some CHEAP made in INDIA guages that
don't read anywhere close to right.   I turned the
pressure all the way up on my AR and can barely get
1/2 way to med. on the guage.  Put a good guage on it
and it is pegged...

                 Chris

Chris Carl
Camano Island, Washington