[AT] new tractor hauler

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Sun Apr 16 09:22:50 PDT 2006

Went to an auction yesterday and a 28' (24' + 4' beaver tail) tandem dually
gooseneck followed me home! Not sure how old it is but it has new paint,
double drop leg jacks, a good bed, excellent tires, new hydraulic brake
lines. and is very well made. It has vacuum operated hydraulic brakes. I
will have to get an electric/hydraulic actuator so I can get the brakes
hooked up for my tow vehicles. Does anyone know where I can find one for
less than the $500 to $700 prices I found in my first google search?

I thought my wife would have steam coming out her ears but when I explained
that I bought this because I worried so much about her pulling the old
junker hay trailer we've been using she calmed right down. I didn't mention
how nice this was going to be for hauling tractors to shows or bringing more
home!!