[AT] OT Humor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Apr 16 04:34:08 PDT 2006

Greg,  I agree with you to an extent but you have to give these guys a
little bit of slack.  They are trying VERY hard to make that venture in to
the world of Satellite TV work.  They want, I believe, to have the kind of
programming that folks like us are looking for but they can only air what
they have or what they can find available.  They don't produce most of those
programs.

Right now it is awkward at best but it is still, as Lyle says, better than
the sex, drugs, violence on Network TV.  Personally I spend most of my TV
time watching the History Channel, Discovery, A&E, etc. but I keep checking
RFDTV and occasionally find something I am very interested in.  I'm not an
active farmer but I really enjoy watching AG PHD.  Talk about two young guys
that know their stuff.  The only problem is keeping up with them.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Easter.

Charlie